Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Review: Belo AcnePro Line

Those who personally know me would say that I do have good skin, but sad to say I do have my share of comedones right on top of my nose. Stubborn they are indeed, and they do annoy me most of the time. When I saw the Belo AcnePro line, I wondered if it could help with my comedones issue. I then thought of giving it a try and have a break from my usual facial soap.

The Belo AcnePro line is composed of three skincare products which are scientifically-formulated, each with a distinct benefit for smoother and pimple-free skin. Each has been infused with Purified Bee Venom which has been clinically proven to treat mild to moderate acne and reduce inflammation. Honestly, the Purified Bee Venom caught my attention here, since it is becoming a hit among skincare products nowadays.

Note that I am pretty picky when it comes to choosing skincare products. I need something that really suits my skin because it's either my skin feels tight and dry, or it breaks out with zits and all. 

Step 1: Cleanse with AcnePro Pimple-Fighting Gel Face Wash

To use, apply the gel facial wash on damp skin and massage in  circular motions, rinse and pat dry. This gel cleanser thoroughly cleanses without over-drying my skin and it does not sting too (I do hate that itchy feeling that I get from most facial wash). The lather is just right and is so easy to rinse. It leaves my face feeling really fresh and clean.

Step 2: Tone with AcnePro Treatment Toner
 

The toner helped unclog my congested pores and  lessened the visible comedones that I have on my nose. The dirt that has been stripped of my face was visible on the cotton balls that I used as well, which means that it does aid in the cleansing of my skin. As much as I wanted to post a photo of it, I think it's so gross to look at. The cleanser also claims to reduces inflammation and red marks and soothe skin from irritation, this might explain why my skin did not get any irritation at all.


Step 3: Repair with AcnePro Pimple Gel
 
The product claims to dry up pimple, calms inflammation while promoting wound-healing with anti-bacterial action and lighten blemishes that pimples leave behind. Even if I did not have pimples, I still tried this on my face to make the skincare routine complete. I focused on applying it on my nose and indeed my comedones lessened and I did not experience any breakouts. 

All three products are oil-free, fragrance-free, and non-comedogenic (does not clog pores). This explains why even if I have sensitive skin, I did not have any negative reactions to the product. Despite being mild to the skin, the Belo AcnePro line was able to deliver results beyond my expectation. It made my skin softer, smoother, and more supple. The best part is, my comedones lessened. To think that I just used it for less than a week. With continued use, I might be able to eradicate the stubborn eyesore that I have on top of my nose and eventually have tighter and cleaner pores. Who doesn't wish to have a blemish free skin, right? 


Always remember guys, real beauty emanates from within... If you want to shine bright even without a spotlight, carry that positive disposition, be happy, and live a life that would inspire others...

If you want to try the Belo AcnePro line, full-sized products are priced as follows:

Belo AcnePro  Pimple-Fighting Gel Face Wash
Full size: 50ml
Price: PHP 99.75
 
Belo AcnePro Treatment Toner
Full size - 60ml
Price - P79.75

Belo AcnePro Pimple Gel
Full size: 10g
Price: PHP 149.75

*Available in leading supermarkets, department stores, groceries and drugstores nationwide.
For more information about the products visit http://sampleroom.ph or http://beloessentials.ph.

No comments:

Post a Comment