Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Review: Nutrive Benecol, A Healthy And Delicious Drink In One Bottle

Image

I  have mentioned that I am to give a review on skin care products on my succeeding posts, but as I wait for the results, I just could not let this product review pass… This one is worth sharing! ;)

I saw this product in the internet a week ago and became curious about it. Nutrive Benecol, is a smoothie with Plant Stanol Ester which is scientifically proven to lower cholesterol, along with a healthy diet with low saturated fat and cholesterol intake. It is said that Nutrive Benecol is the first smoothie, clinically proven to reduce cholesterol (LDL) level by as much as 11% in just two weeks! For best results, it is also recommended that it be taken twice daily. Nutrive Benecol contains no sugar and instead has Sucralose (an artificial sweetener), to achieve its delightfully sweet taste. It comes in three flavors, strawberry, orange, and black currant.

Recently, I was given the chance to try this product. Each bottle contains 100 ml of smoothie and indeed it was delicious. I tried the strawberry variant, and I really liked its smooth texture, the pleasurable flavor of strawberry, and the sweetness which was just right. The product just brought out the child in me! Not to mention that my children loved it too…

Our family including my children, eat vegetables and fruits on a regular basis, but it could not be avoided that they crave for meat and other oily food at times too. Considering the health benefit that the product provides, it’s one health drink that I would definitely buy for myself and my family, each time  that I would visit the grocery. If you are a health conscious individual who looks after your food intake, yet wants to have something delightful to the palate, this is a must try. A healthy and delicious drink packed in one small bottle.

P.S. The product is not appropriate for pregnant and breastfeeding women and children under 5 years of age.

For more information and inquiries about the product, visit Nutrive Benecol‘s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/NutriveBenecolPhils).

No comments:

Post a Comment