Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Maleficent Brings Back The Little Girl In Me!

It was a hasty decision that my friends and I made this morning. While we were waiting on our children we talked about parting ways as soon as the workshop was through. Until my daughter Ysabella approached our table and said, "Ma, can we watch Maleficent later?" I hesitated but my friends agreed on watching the movie. Well, I was outnumbered.

Today, May 28, 2014 was the first day of showing, and we got tickets for the very first 3D screening schedule available. The kids got pretty excited but we had to wait for thirty minutes until we were allowed to enter the cinema. With a lot of food that we brought with us, we were pretty sure the kids would never get hungry. 

As the movie started not only were the kids in awe by the graphic display, as if they became part of a classic fairy tale movie. Even I at 38 years old was amazed by the flashy and realistic exhibition of fairies, trolls, and other forest creatures. As if I relieved my childhood, my creative imagination as a child was given justice. Not only was I entertained by the movies effects but the story as well. The story which has been told in a different light. The twists and relevant details to who Maleficent was and how she came about.

This Disney movie is a must watch for children and those who are child at heart. Parents, be sure to explain to your children what the moral of the story is. THE GOOD ALWAYS TRIUMPHS EVIL. To whom the good heart belongs to, is apt to you to discover... Watch the movie guys and relive the child in you. ;)

*Oops! Daughter not in photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment