Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Review: Zen Zest Lifestyle Products

Image

I received a loot bag from Zen Zest today and it contained these goodies. As soon as I got the products, I immediately tried each one of them. Limited Edition room deodorizers/fragrances from our country’s leading aromatherapy brand. Not only are they nicely packaged, they all smell nice too! Fragrance is not too strong, with just the right blend.


Image 

The blue box contains the ANTI-TOBACCO room deodorizer. The fresh fusion of cedarwood, bergamot, and pine scents clears the air not only of tobacco stench but other odors as well. This comes in very useful when you have visitors who smoke and leave behind the smell of tobacco. Even if no one smokes at home, it still would be nice to have one to keep the house smelling clean and fresh.

Image 

The green box holds the ANTI-MOSQUITO room fragrance. It’s such a pleasant and invigorating way of warding off mosquitoes. As I made a few spritz in our room, it gave off a refreshing scent of citronella, lemongrass, and eucalyptus. Having this at home surely would be a safer way of keeping my loved ones from mosquito borne diseases, compared to the use the conventional aerosols. It creates a more comfortable homey ambiance as well.

Image

The peach variant is the CABINET DEODORIZER. My little one totally loves it! Not because of it’s color, but the fragrance itself. This one smells like a bouquet of Iris Peony and Freesia blossom. It helps eliminate odors in enclosed spaces such as cabinets and closets. Its scent helps maintain the freshness of clothes and linen too. The scent reminds me of my youth, but it does not follow that I am old! Hahaha!


Image

The KITCHEN FRAGRANCE which the brown box contains is my personal favorite.  The delicious scent of choco cappuccino, a blend of fine mocca and creamy choco hazelnut helps get rid of cooking odors such that of fish, meat, and other viands. Obviously, I am a coffee addict and I just could not get over the fragrance. Since I spend a lot of time in the kitchen as mommy duty calls for, its pretty delightful to have the Kitchen Fragrance handy.

These Limited Edition line of room fragrances and deodorizers from ZEN ZEST  is a must try for moms. Aromatherapy is a better alternative to keeping our homes smelling fresh and clean compared to aerosols which harm the ozone layer.

I shall make a separate review on the TEA TREE OIL. Keep posted!


*Special thanks to Ecko of Zen Zest Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment