Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Review: Silvertree Argan Oil Thairapy, Shine & Sheild by Cynos

I was born with naturally curly hair and taming my locks has been quite a dilemma for me. I have gone through a lot of styling aids and even maintained straightening my hair for quite some time, until I gave up because my mane got thinner. I eventually grew my hair back to its naturally curly state, but regularly colored it with different shades to achieve a sophisticated look, thus causing damage to its strands. Giving it a healthy look, now became a challenge for me.

Though I already have learned to appreciate my locks, I felt really hopeless and thought I could no longer bring my hair back to life. Until recently I came across Silvertree Argan Oil Thairapy Shine and Shield Spray. Having read about the benefits of Argan oil to the skin and hair, and a friend attesting to its effectiveness, I readily tried the product without second thoughts. I was pretty excited to see what it could do to my then very dry and damaged hair.
Image 
Argan oil is known to be  the “liquid gold”. It originally comes from Morocco and is known to be very beneficial for the hair and skin. The very first time I tried Shine & Shield Spray on my hair, I literally fell in love with the product. My then tangled hair became easier to manage. I could even run fingers through my hair without getting caught in tangles! I have tried countless products but failed to deliver the same effect.
What I like most about the product is that it feels light and does not leave a greasy feeling ( just make sure to carefully follow the instructions ).   The Shine and Shield Spray leaves a delicate scent on the hair that lingers all day long. Application is also easy because it’s similar to that of the good old hairspray. Just spray the right amount and you’re good to go. Its packaging is also something that I like, it is light weight and comes very handy.

The downside however is, Silvertree Argan Oil Thairapy Shine and Shield Spray is not readily available in supermarkets. It is a little bit pricey too compared to commercial hair treatment which are available in drug stores and supermarkets. Well, I guess price would not be much of an issue after all if it meant keeping your crowning glory healthy.

Overall, my experience with the product is very satisfactory. Product was able to meet my expectations on making my hair healthier and more manageable.
Image
*With hair like mine, who would even think that at the end of the day it still could remain soft and easy to manage!


Silvertree Argan OIl Thairapy Shine & Sheild is available at the following outlets:
Studio Fix by Alex Carbonell 1 & 2 at Greenbelt 3 & 5, Studio Fix by Alex Carbonell 3 at Century Mall, Going Straight Salon branches, Tinette & Co. Salon – Global & Forbes Park branches, Jesi Mendez Salon branches, Artista Salon branches, Creations by Lourd Ramos Salon branches, Freshaire Salon, Jimmy Lu Salon, Elevation Salon, Louis Philip Kee Salon Branches, Le Maquilage Salon, Vogue Visage, Cosmoworld Salon, Mon Cherie Salon, Keon Salon, Face to Face Salon & Spa, Prive Salon, Indigo Salon, Bambbi Fuentes Salon, Jojo Regidor Salon, Salon G2, Spalala, Senses Spa, Fanny Serrano Salon, Jing Monis Salon

For more information about the product, like Cynos Inside Haircare on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment