Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Review: Zen Zest Tea Tree Oil

Image

Long before I started blogging, I have learned about Tea Tree Oil and its uses. I became curious about it but was not quite sure if it was readily available in the market. Until just recently, I came across  Zen Zest Tea Tree Oil.

Tea tree oil is extracted from the leaves and twigs of the Australian Tea Tree growing on the swampy southeast Australian coast. It is toxic when taken orally and its use is restricted to topical application. Tea Tree oil is applied to the skin and is usually used for infections such as acne, fungal infections of the nail, lice, scabies, athlete’s foot, and ringworm. It is also used as a local antiseptic for cuts and abrasions, for burns, insect bites and stings, boils, and can also be sued as a massage oil. There are a lot more uses of Tea Tree Oil, for health and household, and use of such should be done sparingly.

Since I do not have any skin problems at the moment, I used Tea Tree Oil instead for body massage. I mixed massage oil with tea tree oil and had an invigorating massage which helped relieve pain in problem areas on my body. It was such a rejuvenating experience having been massaged with this very potent oil. I also have read that Tea Tree Oil is helpful when used for a stimulating massage in debilitating illness. There are still a lot of uses of this very potent oil which I want to try. I would want to experience the wonders that this product could do for me.

I guess you should not only take my word for it. Discover what this wonder in a tiny bottle could do for you as well. Do some readings about Tea Tree Oil, who knows this could come in very handy and useful to you. Tea Tree Oil is readily available in Zen Zest counters nationwide. Another quality product from Philippine’s favorite Aromatherapy brand.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment