Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Just Getting Started

I have always loved to write for as long as I can remember. Putting my thoughts into writing is somehow a means of expressing myself, my ideas, and my feelings. With the technology that we have these days, creating my own blog often crossed my mind; but I never had the chance to do so, until now. Finally! Now I could write about anything nice under the sun! Yes, you read it right. I would like to share good ideas and thoughts and just about anything pleasant that I have had first hand experience with. Of course before anything else, I want to share a piece of who I am with you.

Ginggay is what my family and friends call me. I am a nurse by profession, married, and a full-time mother to three wonderful children. Though I do work online,  still I consider myself to be “mommy on 24 hour duty”, due to the privilege that I have of being able to work from home. The oldest among my children is a boy, followed by two girls. At age 37, I now have two children in college and my youngest shall be in the Primary Level come June of this year. I married at a young age and I am proud to say that I have raised my children beautifully and have no regrets at all. Each experience is unique and I am in no way encouraging early marriage. It might have worked for me but it doesn’t follow for everybody.

Being a mother at a young age was quite tough and it has been a roller coaster ride for me. Obstacles have come my way and I am proud to say that I have overcome each one with God’s guidance. Life has been my best teacher. As I write my blog, I will be sharing my experiences and learning in life. My journey as a mother, a wife, a daughter, a friend, and as a person I shall write about. Simply, I shall share my thoughts about life as I’ve known it to be.
Until my next post…

Follow me on Facebook... Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment