Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Journey To A Beautiful Skin

I have been blessed with fair and clear complexion. Thanks to my genes, but it does not end with that. At age 37, pigmentation spots are starting to appear, as well as fine lines on my face. I get to have zits sometimes too. I don’t usually do rituals to take care of my skin. I just settle for a good soap and that’s it. Kojic Acid Soap from Royale Business Club has been my constant buddy for about two years now. It’s the only thing that I use on my skin on a daily basis. Why do I use the said soap? It is because among all the other soaps that I have tried in the market, it is the only one that does not give me dry skin without having to put on lotion, nor does it give me a slippery feeling on my skin after bathing. Honestly, I really hate the sticky feel that moisturizers and lotions leave on my skin. I don’t like spending a lot of time on beauty rituals before dressing up too.

Then, I realized that I am no loner getting any younger, and my skin has to get all the attention and loving that it deserves. I guess it’s high time that I look for an anti-aging product that would suit my type of skin. Something that would bring back the radiance and youth to my aging skin.

Join me in my search for products that aid in skin renewal and regeneration, to bring out that beautiful and youthful glow. Who knows, you might just find the right product that would work for you as well. On my succeeding posts, I shall do a review on skin care products that I will be personally trying out. I shall do an objective review on how the skin care product works on my skin and other essentials that a user needs to know.

I do hope that you keep posted on my journey as I share my personal product experiences with you. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment