Nuffnang Ads

Friday, June 6, 2014

Review: Bangkok Face Lotus Sparkling Mask and Gem Fruit Pudding Cream

It's been a while since my last post. and as promised my journey to a beautiful skin with all of you continues. I have mentioned in my previous posts that it is seldom that I get to have pimples and other blemishes, but just recently I had allergies on my cheeks. I've never had one before on the face, and this one was so stubborn, it stayed on my face for five days and felt really itchy. Then I thought of putting my Bangkok Face creams to the test. 

I received two pieces of five (5) gram sample size creams from Bangkok Face which was good for one week use. I had both Lotus Sparkling Mask and Gem Fruit Pudding Cream. How I wished I had the full size! You'll know later why. Both creams are made of Thai herbs and plant extracts, and claim to promote skin firming & lifting, whitening, pore tightening, revitalization, and anti-oxidation. However, the Lotus Sparkling mask has additional benefits of spot correction and anti-acne. 

Full sized creams are 15 grams
( Php 750.00 each )


As I mentioned earlier, a week ago my face had breakouts which where quite unusual for me and were unbearably itchy and persistent. On the fifth day of having such condition, I decided to use the Bangkok Face creams which I had on hand. I alternately applied them on my face as instructed on the table below.

Application Instructions


I washed my face with my usual soap and pat it dry with a clean towel, and since it was on a Monday night that I started, I used the Lotus Sparkling Mask. Using my middle and ring fingers, I gently massaged a pea sized amount of cream on my face in a circular motion, until it was evenly distributed on my face. Just as simple as that. Surprisingly, a few minutes after application, the itch lessened, and when I woke up the morning after the blemishes started to dry up. So, I decided to continue with the daily application and the creams lasted me ten days instead of just one week. Yesterday was my 10th day, and I am so excited to show you the effects as shown in the photo.


What I like about the creams was that it glided easily on my skin and did not give me that oily  feel after application. It was so light and it did not make my face perspire, unlike other creams that I have tried. It also was very convenient for me since I really am not into rituals of putting a lot of stuff on my face. Obviously, both creams worked pretty well for me. Not to mention that when I get a scar from blemishes, it takes a month before it disappears. Those which you see on the photo above, took barely ten days to leave my face without a trace.  Both creams gave me a smoother complexion with the youthful glow that I wanted. My skin felt tighter and appeared to be fairer too. My mom and friends even noticed. Now you know why I wished I had the full size instead! Hahaha! Thank you Bangkok Face for bringing back the glow to my skin.

This is an honest review and I really could not find anything that I do not like about the products. To date, these products work best for me so far. Don't just take my word for it. If you find the product interesting, visit Bangkok Face's Website. These creams might do wonders for you as it did to me.


*Credits to Bangkok Face  for the full sized cream photos and the application instruction table.

*Remember that what works for me may not work for all and vice versa. 



No comments:

Post a Comment