Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, June 29, 2014

My Personal Experience with Nature Essentials Blemish Balm Cream & Face Perfect Serum


I have mentioned on my previous posts that I am very picky when it comes to choosing my facial regimen, and it is because my skin is quite sensitive and easily breaks out if I use the wrong product. I have come across Nature Essentials, which claims to beautify and nourish the skin by using only premium-grade, all natural ingredients, and no harmful chemicals on their products. I then got very interested on their products and wanted to give them a try.

The Face Perfect Serum
I have the ten milliliter-sized Face Perfect Serum and I use it after washing my face. I do several pumps on my hand and gently massage it on my face and neck using circular motion. This little wonder claims to lighten the skin with a noticeable glow. Each time that I use the product, I feel my face smoothen and tighten. I like using the Face Perfect Serum on my face because it does not have that oily or greasy feel during and after application. It is easily absorbed by my skin and leaves it feeling fresh and glowing. With continuous use, I look forward to a lighter and smoother complexion.

The Blemish Balm Cream

Another product which I got from Nature Essentials was the Blemish Balm Cream. It comes in a thirty milliliter bottle with pump. I was glad that its shade compliments my skin tone. My previous experiences with local make ups are a bit frustrating, I really have a hard time finding a product that could really blend into my skin. Local BB Creams and face powders usually give me that "cakey" look as if it was "foundation day"! hahaha! That's why I never bother purchasing one. Contrary to my experience with other local brands, Nature Essentials Blemish Balm Cream totally blew me away! It glides and absorbs easily and gives me a very natural feel.The coverage is light yet it is able to conceal those imperfections that I have. It does not make my skin oily and feels very light on my skin.  I feel like wearing nothing on my face at all, as if it were my very own skin. Even if I had it on for hours, my face still appears to be very smooth with its coverage.


I am no professional photographer and I assure you that, the effects of the Serum and BB Cream look much better in person, where it appears to be flawless and radiant. 

All of the Nature Essentials products which I have on hand are nicely packaged, and what I like most about their packaging is that the ingredients and instructions for each product is printed on its boxes and labels. Most of all, a warning is written for the user to make a patch test before application. Not all products have that. Despite of their claim of having very safe and mild products, I admire them for putting the said statement on their boxes and labels, because even if ingredients are all natural, it still may cause allergies at times too. Kudos for thinking about your patrons welfare, Nature Essentials! I also like it that they use pumps as dispensers because I find it very convenient and not messy. It has a classy feel too.

I could say that my personal experience with Nature Essentials Face Perfect Serum and Blemish Balm Cream was very satisfactory. Not to mention that their Blemish Balm Cream is at par with a known Korean brand. I still have other Nature Essentials product experiences which I shall be sharing with all of you soon. Keep posted beauties, as I reveal in the coming days the wonders that their products could bring to your skin.


For more information and inquiries about their products, please visit Nature Essentials' Facebook page...

*Special thanks to Charm of Nature Essentials.

2 comments:

  1. wow great review sis.. i remembered eto yung na i-share mo samin.. that they have ang ongoing IG contest right? i followed them but didn't get to see their promo mechanics.. anyway good for you that you were able to try their products.. flawless na naman tlaga ung face mo as i noticed.. sana masipag din ako mag alaga ng face ko.. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sis! So far all of their products which I have tried really works for me. Before, I was not really into the routine on taking care of my skin, but when you get into your late 30's you'd really wish that you have started facial care at an early age. Just a tip, start young and you'll get better results. :)

      Delete