Nuffnang Ads

Friday, June 13, 2014

Review: Probio-White

Skin whitening has been such a craze in our country the past couple of years, not only with women but men as well. One of the most popular means of whitening the skin is through the intake of glutathione. I honestly have never (ever) tried taking food supplements to whiten my skin. Thus, making Probio-White very my first  attempt.
As written on its label, each capsule of Probio-White contains 5 billion CFU of live Lactobacillus casei strain (KE-99), 215mg of N-acetyl-cysteine, 100mg of glutathione reduced, 100mg of collagen peptide, 50mg of alpha lipoic acid, and 10mg of sodium ascorbate. It is recommended that two capsules be taken at night before bedtime. For optimal effects, continuous use should be observed. 

Probi-White claims to: improve of digestion and metabolism, promote better absorption of nutrients, promotes excretion of toxins, visibly improve of skin’s texture, moisture, and elasticity, smoothen the skin, firm the skin, reduce fine lines, and aid in blocking free radicals.

Remember that when taking capsules or tablets from a bottle, it is best that you shake the bottle and drop the  desired amount of tablets or capsules on the inner side of its cap before putting it in our hand.This is to avoid bacterial contamination which might affect the efficacy of the product. Medicines and food supplements are considered sterile inside their containers.

I had one bottle containing thirty capsules to consume. The bottle was sealed when I received it and I took the capsules as instructed. Two weeks of Probio-White consumption and indeed there was a change in my skin color. That's about a shade lighter. Of course I did not expect a drastic change in my skin color. It might not be very noticeable, but it is understandable, because I only took the product for a short period of time, two weeks. The minimum number of days required to achieve visible results. Maybe if I took it for a longer period of time, results would be more visible in photos, no matter the lighting condition. Speaking of such, as much as I wanted to show before and after photographs of my skin, lighting conditions and other factors make it difficult to achieve an accurate photo. 

One should also understand that when taking or using a product, results may vary with each person, for we are to consider factors such as metabolism, absorption of the product, and activities of the user to name a few. Sometimes it would take time to achieve the results that we want. Patience is a virtue, and as they say "tiis-ganda" (sacrifice for beauty). Hahaha! Well, at least I got a fairer as other people have noticed.When friends an acquaintances would see me, they would ask what I have been doing to achieve fairer skin. Then I would say, "Read my blog, then you'll know."

If you want to learn more about the product, visit the Probio-White website and/or their Facebook page.
Who knows? The product may work for you and give you the complexion you  have always dreamed of...

*Those with underlying conditions, please consult your physician before taking any other supplement.

Until my next post, beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment