Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Too Bad I Can't Make It...

A few days ago, I received an invitation to the very first Aquabest Bloggers Night. The event is organized by Aquabest, the country’s premiere water franchise in cooperation with Evee and Skinlyn Health and Wellness Spa . As much as I wanted to attend the event on the evening of the 14th of this month, I had to decline. Not only am I miles away from Quezon City, but I have a prior commitment on the 15th which I have to honor.

The said event should have been my very first blogger's event and I was not expecting to be invited so soon since I am just a newbie. I felt so overwhelmed and excited. I know I will be missing a lot, yet I understand that everything happens for a reason. In time I know that I would be able to attend not only one, but several blogger's events. I'm keeping my hopes high! That should be the spirit, right?

The organizers were really kind enough to consider me and keep me on their list despite my decline. Should any event of theirs happen here down south, I'd be glad to attend and show my support. Thanks to these companies who give bloggers like me the opportunity to learn and share what we have in mind through the products that they offer. A partnership where companies, bloggers, and patrons cultivate awareness and learning with the aid of one another... <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment