Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Evee Lumina White, A Seven Day Challenge



I have been bothered by allergies for a couple of weeks now. All the while I thought I have gotten rid of them already, but then they came back. What's very annoying is that they choose to appear on my face and are very stubborn. They are so itchy and appear to be pimple like.

I received a Lumina White package from Evee, and thought it might put and end to my worries. The set was composed of a cleansing bar, a face tonic, a day cream, and a night cream. All nicely packaged in small containers, tightly sealed to avoid spillage. As soon as I had it on hand, I immediately opened the package and used the products. That's how desperate I was! 


This happened to my skin two weeks ago.
( Notice the scars/blemishes on my forehead, cheeks, and chin!)

To achieve that Lumina White complexion, I started my regimen by washing my face with the cleansing bar. It has a very nice lather and does not give my skin a stinging sensation each time I wash my face with it. The cleansing bar aims to tighten and whiten the skin for that youthful glow. After drying my face with a clean towel, I apply the day cream. It is white in color, with a light creamy texture. The purpose of the day cream is to protect the skin from the harmful rays of the sun. It also may be used as a make up base for that added protection beneath your make up..

During night time, in lieu of the day cream, the face tonic and the night cream are to be used after cleansing the face. The face tonic comes in a spray bottle for easier application. The toner gives me a very light stinging sensation. Well, it may be due to the allergy that I have where parts of my skin had existing breakouts prior to use. It is very tolerable though and it disappears in no time. The face tonic works to cleanse the skin of its impurities, to bring out naturally fine and glowing skin. The last thing that I apply after cleansing is the night cream, which has a very rich creamy texture, and a very light yellow tint to it. It is formulated to get rid of tired cells while whitening the skin as one sleeps. All of the products are unscented except for the cleansing bar, which has a mild scent that most Kojic acid soaps have.

Less allergies, lightened scars, glowing face!

After 2 days of use my skin allergies dried up and lessened. There may be new ones which appear from time to time, but I am glad that they are not as much as they were before I started using the Evee Lumina White kit. On my seventh day, my skin even felt smoother, firmer, and my pores appeared to be less visible too. My friends have noticed the changes in my skin. Above photo shows my bare skin with mascara, lip balm, and eyebrow made up. Nothing more than that. 

Most women would want to have flawless skin, but more than that, a youthful glow would make it even better. Indeed, Lumina White was able to ease my worries of having allergy breakouts and scars. I am definite that in time, I surely will reclaim the flawless skin that I once used to have. All it takes is patience in following a safe and reliable routine to achieve beautiful skin.


Until my next post, beauties!


To learn more about Lumina White and other Evee products, please visit Evee's Facebook page.

2 comments:

  1. this is very effective to me too :) I wish they will having a 70% off.. I want to have some again but no more budget pa.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that Evee Lumina White worked for you as well, Rachel. Let's keep posted on their upcomng promotions. I'll try to post on my FB page if ever they'll be having one. :)

    ReplyDelete