Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, July 20, 2014

The Queen's Essentials Obagi Set, My Personal Experience


This post is long overdue and my excitement of sharing my experience with y'all has been prolonged!

I received a package from The Queen's Essentials and wondered if I would have the same experience with other bloggers who have tried the product. I have read of good feedback with this brand and was hoping I would be able to have at least the same experience with other people who have tried it.

You might have read the The Queen's Essentials post regarding their new waterproofed stickers, well it was I who brought such concern to their attention because the products spilled due to shipper's handling. As I received the package, the labels' prints weren't visible at all. It was not for me to criticize, but to help them out in bringing customer satisfaction. Though labels do not affect the potency of a product, still it helps create a lasting impression.

The product package is composed of a Kojic Acid Soap, Medicated Astringent, Clarifying Solution, Peeling Cream, Bleaching Cream, and Sunblock Foundation. When I opened it, I thought that it would be a challenge for me. Why? It's because I am not really into the ritual of putting a lot of stuff on my face. I don't have the patience to do so! Hahaha! 

I carefully followed the instructions of application.
Evening:
1. Cleanse the face and neck with Clarifying Solution using facial cotton.
2. Wash the face with Kojic Acid Soap.
3. Apply Medicated Astringent with upward strokes using facial cotton.
4. Put a generous amount of Peeling cream without rinsing.
5. After 5 minutes, put a substantial amount of Bleaching Cream all over the face and neck leaving it overnight.

Daytime:
1.Tub face with ice to close the pores, to lift dead skin, and to eliminate the bleaching cream.
2.Wash the face with Kojic Acid Soap.
3.Spread on face an ample amount of Sunblock Foundation to moisturize the skin and protect from harmful UV rays.

The Kojic Acid Soap had a mild fruity fragrance, the Medicated Astringent and Clarifying Solution was fragrance-free, the Peeling cream had a rich texture and was also unscented in nature. However, the bleaching cream had a floral fragrance which I really liked. Its creamy texture made application really easy too. The Sunblock foundation had a scent that makes me hungry, I'm not quite sure of the scent though but I really loved the finish that it gave to my face each time I put it on. It had a sheer coverage that I really like since I do not usually wear make up on a day to day basis.

During my first use up until the last day, no stinging sensation and no visible peeling was experienced. Each passing day my skin became smoother, fairer, and was acquiring a more radiating glow. Now, not only people who know me ask, even strangers appreciate my complexion. Not a single day would pass by without me getting a compliment. Isn't that flattering? The photos below are reason enough.

From this...

To this in just 10 days!!!

I guess I have to say nothing more because the pictures speak for itself! My product experience with the The Queen's Essentials Obagi Set is very satisfactory, not to mention that it has surpassed my expectations. Indeed the the Obagi Set delivers its promise of beautiful skin. Undergoing the ritual of The Queen's Essentials regimen is indeed worth it! At 38 I am so proud to have made my complexion even look better with the Queen's Obagi Set. My experience with the Obagi Set now makes me curious about their other products especially those that are used for the rest of the body. I think they would be equally efficient. Hmm.Who knows? I might give it a try soon to know how it would work wonders on me. 

For all of you beauties who want to achieve a smoother and fairer complexion, its a matter of finding the right product that would suit your needs and your skin type. It's a matter of having patience in searching for a very efficient product.

To know more about The Queen's Essentials products. Just click on the link to visit their Facebook page.


*Special thanks to Kaye of The Queen's Essentials! 

Until my next post beauties... 

No comments:

Post a Comment